Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Up and Down

Hello again. I've had a SERIOUS lack in time to get to a computer or even an opportunity to hit the library to update this or check most of my stuff, but I finally made it back:

I was on the Mentalist set for 3 days straight! It was so much fun. The air date for the episode of The Mentalist I'm on should be airing May 12th on CBS. Mark your calendars. :) I got to see people like Simon Baker, Robin Tunney, Tim Kang, Owain Yeoman, and Amanda Righetti. All four the main actors of the show. I love that show! I watched it back home all the time, when I still had cable, so it was kind of crazy to see these people in person. I was on set for 3 days straight, so I definitely have a good chance of some camera time. So don't forget to look out for that episode airing May 12th. If the date changes, I'll let you know ASAP! And just a reminder, May 11th on the CW will be the series premiere of "Lily", another show I was on. So back-to-back nights you'll get to see me on TV, hopefully. :) And for those of you who got to see it or didn't get to for that matter, I was on Desperate Housewives...briefly...on the April 19th episode. I was also on House this past Monday (April 27th). I was blurry in the majority of the shots, but you could definitely tell it was me. There were a couple times the camera panned by and you could see the scorer's table and I think I saw me pretty clear then, but I wasn't able to pause it and check. Maybe I'll look online for the episode.

So my cousin Adam came to visit me!! That was so much fun! I really hope he had a good time (even though he told me he did). Luckily I had James's vehicle for 90% of the time Adam was here, so I was able to take him to all the places I'm familiar with and then some. We went to Hollywood, Universal Studios, Ireland's, Burbank, Santa Monica Beach, anywhere I could think of to take him that I was familiar with. We took a tour of the Grauman's Chinese Theatre. I had never been in there, but it's the main location for big movie premieres. One of these days I'll go to a premiere, whether it be for my movie or someone else's...it doesn't matter to me. I'm just definitely going. It's such an awesome place. It's HUGE inside. We also went on a VIP tour of Warner Bros. Studio. We got to go on the set of Two and a Half Men. Unfortunately, we saw no celebs there. And now that I mention it, we weren't really successful in celebrity sightings. Kinda unfortunate, I wanted Adam to see some. Maybe next time. He got to meet all the cool people I hang with out here and we had a great time. It was unfortunate to drop him off at the airport, not gunna lie. Made me kind of sad. But he'll be visiting me again soon I hope. Maybe later in the year or something.

Well if most of you haven't heard, tomorrow night (Thursday) will be my last night I'll be living in the apartment I'm living in right now. Kelly and Amy are moving back to Indiana for 3-6 months or so. I can't afford the $1K/month rent on my own, otherwise I'd probably just stay in the 1 bedroom apartment. So I'm apartment shopping. It's looking like there's going to be at least 3 of us, so we're looking for a 3 bedroom minimum place, not too expensive of course...good luck with that, right? This past week or so has been super super stressful. I'm going to be staying at James's sister's house for a couple night this Friday and Saturday, and I might end up checking into a hotel for awhile. I need to keep looking for the best rates available on that till I actually find an apartment/house. All I ask of any of you is to keep me in your prayers on my quest to find a new place. Times have been stressful recently, stressful and frustrating. I'm learning all sorts of new things from people that I was completely unaware of, and that's not helping any situation. I know I'm being quite vague right now, but please just keep me in your prayers and let's all hope for the best. I will pull through this little speed bump of my life. Just like George Michael said: "Ya gotta have faith faith faith!" Yes, I DID just quote George Michael. Don't laugh at me. :)

I'm headed to the house of Sanford, Nora, Caitlin, and Heidi on Sunday for a BBQ. So that should be fun! I have a few things planned out for the next week or so. However, I'm a little concerned I may not be able to work much in the next week or so. I don't know A) how much access I'll have to a car and B) not sure of how much time I'll have with all the apartment/house hunting. Again, something I'll hope for the best on.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment