Sunday, August 2, 2009

TV APPEARANCES!!

The next two TV appearance will be on August 17th and September 8th.

on August 17th on TNT, watch "The Closer" and look for me among the many high school students there. I'm in a blue and dark gray striped t-shirt and jeans with a shoulder strap messenger bag. We're all sprinting in one of the scenes, so look hard through the crowd :)

on September 8th on ABC Family, watch "10 Things I Hate About You", which is the season finale. I'm in regular clothes briefly for one scene and a uniform for the rest of the scenes. I do a lot of walking in the background, so that's going to be another one of those 'look closely' ones.

on December 25th aka Christmas Day, "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel" will be released into theaters. I'm in only a couple scenes, so unless you're really into the Chipmunks movie or already plan on going to see it, I would just wait for it to make to DVD or the movie channels to see it :)

on May 7th, 2010 I'm told "Iron Man 2" will be released into theaters. That sure is a long way away, but I just thought I'd check on it to see if they had one posted, and sure enough they did!


By the way, for those of you who haven't heard, I'm back in Indiana for awhile. It's a long story, but it's not a permanent thing. Just a longer-than-temporary thing. Until I save up enough money. I hope to see you all while I'm home.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. You are just on (what I like to call) a divine detour. You are where you are supposed to be, doing what you are supposed to be doing... when the time is right then everything will click into place and you'll say, "Oh! THAT's why that happened that way!" Keep the faith. Trust that God knows best, and don't lose that fire! As they said back in the 70's (when I was just a child, by the way) "Keep on Keepin' On!"
    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete