Friday, March 13, 2009

2 New Casting Jobs!!

Can't type long, but I just thought I'd give you all a heads-up about my night tonight and day tomorrow. I got booked as an extra on a pilot called "Lilly" and that's shooting today. I have to be there in 2.5 hours from now. I'm going to be part of a 1980's house party. So that should be fun! Just hope that wardrobe either likes what I'm bringing (which isn't much) or they have something for me.

Tomorrow I'm booked as an extra on the popular TV show "House". The lady cast me as the 'scorekeeper', but that's all I know so far. So hopefully it'll be something real specific and maybe I'll be the only scorekeeper. Might get camera time. We'll see.

And I called the other day to try to get booked as a young looking person on Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 and a lady named Maryann answered and she said "Oh Brendan, you're great, but I JUST booked all my spots. However, I will need more kids next week, so let me have your phone number." So hopefully I'll be getting a call soon, or sometime next week. I might make it on Alvin and the Chipmunks 2!!

Still haven't heard if I've been picked as part of the Untitled Nancy Meyers Project that I went and stood in line to get my picture taken.

Anyhoo, gotta run, I'll try posting if not tonight, then tomorrow when I'm home from being on set. I'll let you all know how things went with these two jobs, and hopefully I can get airing dates so you can watch! Keep watching Desperate Housewives. I don't know when exactly it will air, but it should be on one of the next couple to few episodes. And don't forget, March 26th is the air date for the ER episode I was on.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment