Thursday, March 19, 2009

Alvin and the Chipmunks 2

Hello again my blog readers!

First and foremost, I just got booked today for Monday, March 23rd to be an extra in Alvin and the Chipmunks 2! My first movie! The only downside is that my parents will be here all next week, and I really didn't want to work while they were here, but my mom said "don't not get jobs on account of us being there". So I did what any good son would do, and listened to them. It might be the only one I try for next week, but they don't know that...unless of course they're reading this. Oh well. :)

I've got great responses from people about my headshots! Thank you all so much! If you haven't seen them, I have selected 21 photos of ones I liked or just wanted to show on both Facebook and MySpace. She took WAY more than 21, but I just figured I'd limit them. If you don't have MySpace or Facebook and want to see some, let me know, I'll try sending you some via e-mail or something like that.

Ben and Shayna came to California to visit! I got to hang out with them on St. Patrick's Day, which was also Ben's 27th birthday! We went to the Draft and drank green beer and had a wonderful time! The following morning, we went to the North Hollywood Diner, aka the NoHo Diner, and had breakfast, just the three of us. Late into our breakfast, I see this very familiar face walk in with who I think is his wife, and they sit down about four tables away from us. Turns out, it's Leslie David Baker, aka "Stanley" from the hit TV show The Office. How cool is that?! Shayna slipped in a picture from afar.



Photobucket



So real soon, within the next couple days, I'm going to start making a list, and trying to rack my brain of all the celebrity sightings I've had since living here. I'll probably just put their real names, so if you don't recognize some of them, just Wikipedia or IMDB them.

MY PARENTS WILL BE HERE SATURDAY!!! That's so exciting!! Can't wait!!

Miss you and love you all...

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that I am not coming I could just be sick!! Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete