Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2 Weeks Later

Hello my lovely blog readers. I don't have too much to update you on.

I let my cousin Kelly cut my hair. She did a really great job. I'm impressed.

I also saw another celebrity, for those of you who enjoy hearing about that. I was at that same bar, Ireland 32's, for Karaoke night on Sunday. (They have Karaoke night every Sunday and Tuesday) There was a group of people that all looked like actors/actresses/models. They just kind of had that look about them. Sure enough, I recognized one. For those of you that remember the show "Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place", you may remember Richard Ruccolo. He starred in that show opposite Ryan Reynolds. He got up and sang a song to his fiancee/girlfriend/wife...whatever she was. Quite a lucky guy if you ask me.

I'm waiting on another package from home, but I'm sure this one will arrive in an easier fashion. In that package, hopefully, will be my cord for my camera to hook it up to a computer so I can upload photos. I know many of you have been asking about photos. I'm sorry I don't have them up yet.

I'm still jobless, which is why I haven't bought myself a laptop, which I will sooner or later.

Kelly and Amy have introduced me to a whole lot of people. They all are giving me tips and such to try to make it as an actor out here. The biggest thing seems to be starting off at Central Casting. A website that helps get you started and get jobs as an extra.

Once Kelly and Amy have a day off together, we're going to get my headshots taken. Amy's really good at what she does, so I'm going to try her out.

I think I'm finally going to try California Pizza Kitchen today, or as it's known here "CPK".

I don't have too much more to update you all on. As always, I love and miss you all.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Wow - it has been two weeks? I'm glad you are doing these blogs to help us stay up with you. Keep 'em coming and we'll keep reading.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey B! Richard Ruccolo is now the husband on a new show on Lifetime called Rita Rocks, starring Nicole Sullivan (from Mad TV). Tisha Campbell-Martin (used to be the wife on "My Wife and Kids") plays Rita's best friend. It's HILARIOUS! You really should bone up on celebrity names, so when you run into someone you can be all casual, chat like you know 'em, and maybe make a biz connection. Like, if Richard goes by Rick, you could just walk up and say, "Hey Rick! How are you doing? Lookin' good..." or something. hehe.

    ReplyDelete