Friday, January 30, 2009

First Central Casting Job!

This will be a quick post, but just to inform everyone, I called Central Casting today and listened to their automated system that reads off possible jobs. There was one listing for a job Wednesday, February 4th. It is for a pilot called "The Middle" on ABC. They were looking for males, who were or looked 18 years or younger, not too tan, not big and muscular, high school-looking, for a show based in Indiana. Tell me how that could not be more perfect!

So I'm booked for that on Wednesday, as an "audience member" for the show. I don't know what I'll be doing, what I'll be wearing, or where I have to be specifically. I'll know all of that Tuesday night.

YAY! Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Hurray for you bub! That is freakin' AWESOME! Maybe they'll see your cute face, find out you're from Indiana and promote you to SUPERSTAR!!! Congrats, and I'm SO excited to find out more! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (I'm doing the "happy, happy, joy, joy" dance!)
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, B!!!! I'm so excited for you!
    :D

    ~Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember: there are no small parts... I love you, Bub! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked up "The Middle" on imdb. A couple of the cast members listed are Ricki Lake and Bonita Friedericy (The General in 'Chuck').

    Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems what I saw on imdb was the original try at this series. It has since been resurrected into the current project, starring Patricia Heaton and 'Scrubs' janitor Neil Flynn.

    Sounds like a good hook, B.

    ReplyDelete